What’s this? Is that a life I smell? Always wondered what those are like 🙂
Well a few of you have been asking what I’ve been up to, so here it is!
1) New job is going fantastically well! They are just such wonderful people and they think I”m wonderful and I never dread going into work. This Saturday the CEO is throwing a MAJOR party (like the Mayor is invited and everything lol) and I’m helping them set up tomorrow and will be busy getting ready on Saturday. It’s going to be okay though…so I keep telling myself lol. I’m nervous cuz I still don’t really know everyone and my supervisor whose a sweetie won’t be there so a bit bummed about that but still looking forward to it! Should be a great time but a lot of prepping.
2) Next week is L.A.! Yay! Going to visit my aunt in there and we’re going to have a great time. Gonna get a camera at Target and take lots, lots, lots pictures! And of course I’ll post them here. I’m debating if I should stalk Jerry Bruckheimer about movie of Zeppelin Odyssey…probably not before I have script done lol
3) Editing! Yup, speaking of Zeppelin Odyssey I’ve been doing an okay job of editing. Only have about 80 pages left of Draft One, so pretty exciting. Hoping to finish this weekend, we’ll see if work party allows that to happen.
4) Researching / Plotting / Starting to write for Oscar Zymph and the Pegasus Express. It’s going smashingly well!
5) Friends and Family. It’s been brilliant, two of my other friends now work in the loop so been great going out! Love it. And spending more family time. My character Charlie Vail taught me the importance of family. Just wish I learned it sooner instead of being a brat about it as a kid. Oh well, can’t change time, can only make present better.
6) MISC stuff…probably more I’m forgetting but lol oh well!
Hope you guys are doing well too! Keep writing!!!