June is all about dads and grads!
Over the last couple of weeks, you may have been hearing a lot about graduation, even perhaps been invited to one or two. But does it feel sometimes as a working adult, that we’re still stuck at college or high school? It makes me wonder if we ever really graduate.
Same drama. Same issues. Just older.
Signs things haven’t really changed:
1. Passive aggressive behaviors and general communication fails are still a thing:
2. Sometimes romantic chat can still be awkward:
3. Balance and inner peace still yet to be found:
4. Deadlines still freak us out:
5. Most of the time, we only pretend we know what’s going on:
But, it’s not all panic and confusion. Because the older we get, the more we hold onto this belief:
Photo credit: http://chibird.com/
Was there an instance at work or with your grown up friends that made you feel like you were back in high school? Share in the comments!