Can you believe summer is almost over? No, neither can I!
But we still got until technically September 23rd.
Let’s face it though. September is always a busy month making up for the historically slow month of August.
So what are you going to do on your last remaining days of summer before the busy season starts again in September?
If I had some time off, here’s what I’d be doing at the moment:
1. Take a trip to New York City and visit the New York City Public Library, ‘cuz a scene in my story takes place there.
2. Visit family in L.A. and hit up Venice Beach.
3. Take a home-cation and work on next novel.
4. Go out on the town with friends.
5. Binge-watch Netflix.
7. See a few movies in the theaters. Like Inside Out and Trainwreck.
8. Go back out on the town with friends.
9. Edit next novel.
10. Take a day just to read while sipping glorious coffee.
So what about you? If you had free time, how would you spend it?